our school to give us some information about XO
and how he works in Computing Industry. And
we asked him some following question
1. What do you study at the moment?
Ans. I study Computer System Engineering at Adelaide University.
2. How did you decide to do Computer Engineer?
Ans. I came to Adelaide in camp to visit some universities
and decided to do Computer System Engineer.
3. How did you learned typing?
Ans. I learned typing by MSN.
4. Is that XO being cooked?
Ans. We were experimenting XO because it can stay upto
65 degree Celsius.
5. How long did you worked on this project?
Ans. I worked on this project for 10 years in America.
6. Whats the name of the institute you worked for
Ans. Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
7. Do you prefer Windows or Linux? Why?
Ans. I am fan of Linux because Windows annoys me alot.
8. Whats wrong with that XO?
Ans. It was the first XO I experienced it broken.
9. Who invented the screen of XO?
Ans. Mary Lov Jebson is the lady who invented the screen of XO.
10. Wht does the different colours arrows indicates?
Ans. I think the Green ones are countries which are being using XO's and Blue and Purple are the ones who are being trialed to get some Xo's in those countries.
11. How much does the XO usually costs?
Ans. It costs about 200 Us Dollars.
He even gave us some additional information like:
- A 10 year old can repair XO.
- Richard Smith is the guy who works on all the small part of XO.
- He practically showed us how we can even connect and do group chat with ther Xo's.
- There is a project run by NGO ( Non Government Organisation) buy one and donate one which means buy two XO and get one for you and other one will be given in the smaller and not developed countries.