Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Etoys Activity



Etoys is a program on sugar by which we can make object moving,
bouncing and many more other thing. We had to do make many
different project one of them was to make he bouncing ball . It
was really hardest project than the other projects we did
in Etoys. It took me double lesson to do finish this off.
The Scipting was hard because we had to make si balls and
give them different scripting. The bouncing ball ws really
big challenge for me in which i succeed to finish it.
This is my script that i used for this project


The good thing I liked about this projsct was it was challenging
and was fun to make. I would really like to do more activities on
Etoysc because its really good program to use.

1 comment:

  1. Not as complex as the car activity which is what I asked for so I will take off a couple of marks

    But this write up is good
    5/8

    ReplyDelete